Wednesday, June 6, 2012

At the site: Day four

Our whole crew is sitting at a table eating lunch. Four of us are blogging. I hope y'all enjoy hearing from me cause I'm going to be blogging every chance I get. I loved getting to talk with a lady from Guana this morning. Her story is so neat. I would love to share it with you but I only have so much time. We also got to play guesstures and Wii bowling. I can't wait to see what the rest of the day holds for us. Please keep praying. We see most of you in 3 or 4 days. We will keep you updated.
Lydia M.
P.S. I will miss my stick.

Robbie Van Nortwick
865.694.2084
Robbie@YourKitchenStore.net
www.pamperedchef.biz/robbie
Sent from my Verizon Wireless Droid

2 comments:

  1. Hello Everyone! I hope you all are having a wonderful day! I'm so proud that we have teens that are willing to sacrifice their time to show the love of Christ. I pray that your service is a reflection of He that is in you and that you are able to share the word with at least one person. Please be safe and let your lights shine!
    I cant wait to hear all of the wonderful stories!
    Love, Joy Henry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lydia,
    So glad to hear from you again. We are excited about all the great experiences your team is having. I know God is using each of you to make a difference in the lives of those you come in contact with each day. I pray that God will continue to work in you and through you each day.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete